Meeting was held in Auditorium 140 due to scheduling conflict with our normal 150. No problem. 40+ souls crammed into the smaller venue and enjoyed some great tutorials and tips as seen below.
- Sonny Taylor -Hand-color photographs, plus, another related technique is to tint (eg. sepia) images, as a monotone or duotone.
- Stuart Block – Various Tips -n-Tricks:
- recap on sharpening technique – apply image 50% opacity darken to minimize white halos
- preferences in photoshop – especially in regards to tabs and maximum compatibility
- spring-loaded shortcuts (someone else will have to show birds-eye – my computer does not support that feature)
- quick demonstration of jpeg vs. raw
- making gems pop with selective sharpening & curves
- Ken Friberg – Removing backgrounds/green screens.
- Andrew Heimbuch – quick demo on Selective color adjustments with masking.
Location – MCAD auditorium, 7pm to 9pm.